Wow for you guys. I didn't know that 4 kids wasn't part of the "big" party crowd. I guess we wont ever be in your elite group!! Congrats to you guys though!! Is there only one? Hope so!
Congratulations!!! At least you aren't in the "Party of 8 so we'll automatically add the 18% gratuity" group.......yet. Who knows, the way this side of the family pro-creates, you may be having 2. :) LOL!!!
5 comments:
What?! Congratulations! How exciting! Crazy, but exciting. :)
Wow for you guys. I didn't know that 4 kids wasn't part of the "big" party crowd. I guess we wont ever be in your elite group!! Congrats to you guys though!! Is there only one? Hope so!
Congratulations!!! At least you aren't in the "Party of 8 so we'll automatically add the 18% gratuity" group.......yet. Who knows, the way this side of the family pro-creates, you may be having 2. :) LOL!!!
Congratulations on Baby Harmon #5!!!
congratulations and welcome to the club.
Post a Comment