.75 a Gallon

Gas prices have held at $3.99 for a couple of weeks and then overnight they all crossed the $4.00 mark. It's nice that they could pick a major travel weekend to have that convenient jump in prices. Instead of writing my thoughts on why gas is so expensive (inflation) lets dust out the cobwebs and think of the lowest you remember paying for a gallon of gas. I remember seeing .67 -.69 a gallon but I don't know if I ever paid that. I do remember paying .75-.79 a gallon. Man those were the days. I remember in 1994 on my mission in Seattle it was 1.44.

pollcode.com free polls
Cheapest Gas you can remember?
Below .60 .60-.70 .70-.80 .80-.90 .90 and above.   

1 comments:

Annalisa said...

ugh, i know. its $5.09 here for diesel for our car. blah!! i doubt it will ever go under $5 again...can't wait for deals like 75c on a gallon.