

As some of you know, my spring project was a brick oven in our backyard. My thanks goes out to all who helped! We have cooked pizza, bread and even steak in our new oven. I must say the pizza is amazing. The oven gets to 800 degrees. A pizza will cook in about 2 minutes. The downside is it takes about 3 hours to heat it up.
Brick Oven
Labels: Brick Oven, Projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
A better steak has not been found that can compete with the one I had cooked in your oven! I think it would be fun to do some of your circular bread and use them as bread bowls for some awesome soup! One of the coolest projects ever!
It was delicious and way fun! Thanks for your help. What's the next project......hummmm. Stay tuned!
well, i was going to make chicken and rice when i get home, but now i'm hungry for homecooked pizza.
A steak does sound nice... I wish I knew what that was like... maybe someday I will be so lucky.
Our contribution was simply eating the pizza. Glad we could help. It really was quite good and fun.
Post a Comment