Bear Lake
We spent the last 3 days at Bear Lake! It was beautiful!!! Warm days, nice evenings and cool nights. The kids all loved playing in the sand and getting pulled in the tube. A moose came by the cabin last night and had a drink. We all had a bit too much sun, water and sand and are glad to be home. And a trip to Bear Lake is not complete without a raspberry shake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I was there once. It was great. Your vacation story sounds like ours.
Sounds fun. Still think we should do a Harmon Bear Lake trip again. I think it is fun not to mention the memories and good time for kids and adults alike. Maybe next year for us. I say that in almost everything. "maybe next year!"
Lisa
raspberry shake sounds great!
Post a Comment