The kids are out of school.... and even though it doesn't feel like it outside......
I'm pretty sure it's summertime!






Jane took the kids to "This is the Place" (I think they will spend half the summer there). Jo and Page went too. Everyone had a great time riding the ponies and the train.


And doing leather work.
The other half of the summer will be spent at Grandpa's pool.
We had our first swim last weekend and it was sooooo nice.


Our kids are becoming little fish. It is so great to have the pool so close all summer long!!!!
I'm pretty sure it's summertime!
Jane took the kids to "This is the Place" (I think they will spend half the summer there). Jo and Page went too. Everyone had a great time riding the ponies and the train.
And doing leather work.
The other half of the summer will be spent at Grandpa's pool.
We had our first swim last weekend and it was sooooo nice.
Our kids are becoming little fish. It is so great to have the pool so close all summer long!!!!



1 comments:
i love summer...looks like such a great time.
Post a Comment