I have been told a few times these last two weeks that Savannah is going to be my "challenge" child.
She had a great day at school on the first day of Kindergarten, but then threw a fit when it was time to go home, because she wanted to stay with her teacher. After pleading and trying to convince her to come, I literally had to pick her up kicking and screaming and put her in the car. All the other parents and kids were standing there watching. The little boy next to her in the picture was riding home with us and he started crying and saying"I want my mommy", because she was scaring him.

This is Savannah giving up and finally going to sleep after being told a million times to go to sleep. You can't tell, but my kids don't sleep in their covers. They just cover up with a baby blanket, because they don't want to have to make their beds every morning. They also think they have to have all of their favorite treasures on the bed with them while they sleep.
She had a great day at school on the first day of Kindergarten, but then threw a fit when it was time to go home, because she wanted to stay with her teacher. After pleading and trying to convince her to come, I literally had to pick her up kicking and screaming and put her in the car. All the other parents and kids were standing there watching. The little boy next to her in the picture was riding home with us and he started crying and saying"I want my mommy", because she was scaring him.
This is Savannah giving up and finally going to sleep after being told a million times to go to sleep. You can't tell, but my kids don't sleep in their covers. They just cover up with a baby blanket, because they don't want to have to make their beds every morning. They also think they have to have all of their favorite treasures on the bed with them while they sleep.



1 comments:
I have one that is a handful too they definitly make life interesting don't they?
Post a Comment