We hope everyone had a great 4th of July.
I was encouraged at church when we sang "America the Beautiful"I love the patriotic songs. "America! America! God mend thine every flaw" I think God is the only one that could mend some of the flaws we have currently and we pray for that.

We made it back to Salt Lake Saturday night for a little party at the Harmon's and the kids played tag with Grandma Harmon.


Just two pictures of Briggs. Loving his ice cream and asleep on the way home from Sugar House park fireworks.

I was encouraged at church when we sang "America the Beautiful"I love the patriotic songs. "America! America! God mend thine every flaw" I think God is the only one that could mend some of the flaws we have currently and we pray for that.
We made it back to Salt Lake Saturday night for a little party at the Harmon's and the kids played tag with Grandma Harmon.
Just two pictures of Briggs. Loving his ice cream and asleep on the way home from Sugar House park fireworks.
I took this photo for my Dad.
1940 Ford Coupe.



1 comments:
We can't believe how big Brigs is getting...and how much he is starting to look like Miles.
We still would love to have you guys make the trip 30 miles west. We will have to figure it out sometime.
Tell the kids we said hi and miss them...and the ward.
Brett & Dy
Post a Comment