We spent the afternoon at the zoo today. It was sunny but a little chilly. The crowd was not to bad. Briggs slept through the first half. We went back to see the elephants and he freaked out. They were so active and just HUGE for him to see in real life. Every time they moved he would try to move further back.
We had a great time. We even saw the Ward family from Idaho and the took the family picture on this post. It's a small world. This was our trial run for Disneyland. We wanted to see how the kids would do walking for a half a day. The kids did great but Mom and Dad are dog tired.



2 comments:
It looks like you all had fun. I wish our Zoo was better here in Idaho. I think we have maybe a giraffe and some birds. Who knows... I am jealous you are going to Disney land. I can't wait till Ethan gets older and we can go.
Hi Family, What a fun day!!! We haven't been to that zoo forever. I guess mom and dad need to just walk more often huh? Dad says, we have a lot of room to talk. This weather is bad, wind and snow. Today the sun is shining, but the wind is blowing and we have 4 inches of snow from yesterday. Went to Shelly for Jakob's priesthood ordination. It's hard to believe he's 12. Anyway it was really nice. Talk to ya later,
Love Mom and Dad Miles
Post a Comment