Trivia Tuesday!!

We have decided to start a new feature called Trivia Tuesday! Every Tuesday we will post fun trivia questions or a word of the day. It should be fun and we would love to see who can guess correctly.

This week of course it's....

CHRISTMAS TRIVIA
What is the biggest selling Christmas single of all time?
In the song "Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer" what did Grandma go to get?
How many pipers piping did my true love give to me?
When did the first Christmas celebrations happen?
Who wrote A Christmas Carol?
Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Brian said...

This is a fun little feature. I can't remember all of your questions. I feel like I am in high school all over again. And I know I should know these. I am pretty sure that it was EGG NOG. That is my final answer. I will let others see if they know some of the others.

Anonymous said...

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas. 7, The year Jesus was born