Wheeler Farm Fun



The kids thought this duck was so funny because of his Grey hair on his head.



It was obvious that the ducks know where the best food comes from. Once the ducks saw the kids... they came after them looking for food.

We went to Wheeler Farm to take some pictures with the Willey'sIt was alot of fun. It's been years...... Like 15+ years since I had been to Wheeler Farm. I don't know why we had not gone before... Crazy. It was fun to see the chickens, sheep, cows..... and ducks.
It's like a little slice of heaven (Idaho) right here in Salt Lake.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Now we just need to change our name to willy! HA HA! Willy deal? You bet he will! Come visit us for a free hot dog at R.C. Willy's.

Scott and Jane said...

You have no proof I spelled it wrong..... LOL...